Back in May 1994 Virginia Bergmann developed a concept with the goal of bringing the world to Cape Breton Island. Moran Dán Productions was formed. Step one was through the production & distribution province-wide of a guided tour of the Cabot Trail on cassette.
Soon after that Moran Dán Productions created the first commercial website for Cape Breton, the ‘Cape Breton Showcase’ initially designed to showcase Cape Breton’s diverse talent through the development of websites for local artisans, musicians, writers, photographers and more. At the same time we began approaching tourism operators such as resorts, bed and breakfasts, cottage rentals, inns, along with tourist attractions such as boat tours, retail shops, etc., showing them the benefits of getting onboard this tremendous new opportunity for reaching out to the world with their product… the ‘Information Highway’. We were soon developing websites for them and connecting them to the Cape Breton Showcase which quickly became the best-known marketing vehicle for everything ‘Cape Breton’ on the world wide web.
We have maintained a solid base of satisfied customers, many for over 28 years now!
Our services include:
- website design, development and hosting
- link and banner advertising on our flagship sites such as:
We have earned a reputation for achieving top search engine results and thus providing important exposure for our clients’ websites. It is our aim to continue developing high quality websites that:
- meet the needs of your unique business and present it in the best way possible
- are easy to navigate
- achieve top rankings in search engines
- are accessible and present well on mobile devices
- comply with the recommendations of TourismTechnology, the Atlantic Canada Partnership
for the Tourism Industry